Saturday, November 6, 2021

Like a Phoenix from the Ashes

Well, folks, it happened. I spent the precious time (during NaNoWriMo no less) to resurrect my newsletter from the ashes. I have revamped it for MailerLite, so I am starting over from scratch.

So if you subscribed before, you will need to resubscribe. But fear not! I have come back with a vengeance (and a ploy to get you to sign up again.) I have not only Zero available for free, but also two of my Wattpad stories, exported to mobis and epubs exclusive for people who subscribe to my newsletter.

Here's an insider tip, there will be two more free books before the holidays (full length books, for free for limited days). Announcements will be made, but signing up for my newsletter is the best way to be notified!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment