Monday, October 26, 2020

Podcast, Podcats, and Gearing up for NaNoWriMo

On this edition of what is going on in my world, I present to you: ALL OF THE THINGS.

The husbandperson and I have created a Podcast on creativity. We've been having morning discussions on our creative lives to keep the levity in a downright horrid environment. It's been helping both of us clear our heads, and we've been enjoying the discussions so much that we decided to have more formal discussions every two weeks in the form of a podcast (which features some podcats - har har har, I'm hilarious). 

You can find the Write / Sound on Apple, Spotify, Overcast, and of course the Buzzsprout website that the husbandperson found for hosting. We have three episodes live so far. The first one is about titles, the second about comfort and discomfort, and finally the latest episode on creative influences. Check it out!


I am also gearing up for NaNoWriMo again this year! This will be my 10th year participating! I started in 2011 (year one) and have been consistent in participation. This year, I will be writing Frozen Over, a YA Horror with a little flair of post-apocalyptic chaos. 

Who is joining me on NaNoWriMo 2020? I want to cheer lead you! 

Enjoy the playlist for the novel below!

No comments:

Post a Comment