Friday, November 18, 2011

Shameless Plug

I don't normally promote my husband on my blogs - mostly because he makes music, not writing.

However, I write to a lot of his music.  It tends to put me in the right frame of mind to write, which is partially why I fell in love with his brain.

I'm so proud of him because last night his music aired on Bones.  That's right, Bones.  This is the second biggest thing for us - his first was his band landing a spot on True Blood - but this was his own band, his own project, and his completely independent song.  It was played during the action/gun testing sequence and it was pretty awesome.  We were both so happy seeing it last night, so I just have to put it out there for any Bones fans!

Slighter - "No Control"
That's a teaser music video of the song, and you can find link to his other work through there!  I'm so happy for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment