But I wanted to take the time to outline my own April Goals, since I feel like I need to get it off my own shoulders and push it out there into blogger world.
- Finish editing Rioss - must submit to a contest that ends before I get back from Hawaii
- Find more beta readers for Rioss
- A to Z Challenge on this blog
- A to Z Challenge on Adorning Schemes (thankfully, I have Llora helping me out over there)
- Keep up with reading/commenting on A to Z challenge blogs
- Keep up with WIP500 (hopefully writing more of The Unanswerable or Kingdom of Obsession)
- Read and post reviews from my "to be read pile" challenge list
- Finish my April Giveaway
- Prepare the post about Matilda (the next book in the Books that made me love reading challenge)
- Script Frenzy with Llora (100 page comic book script in a month)
- Continue digging up the horrendous back yard
- Go on my honeymoon (April 21, and I won't be back until May)
- Submit Ruhe to another agent (preferably sooner rather than later)
- Find some time to breathe
Want to hear my May schedule? That one is simpler. WIP500 - write synopsis - edit - query.
Oh, and sleep. May = sleep month.