- On average, I have been writing 500 words a day - I'm ahead of the goal, but I'm trying to make a habit of writing every day. While this hasn't been successful, I am at least working on average 500 words a day. #WIP500
- I formatted my memoir for epub, but still need to edit the darn thing (formatting is a brat).
- Found and applied to a day job (as a Health Coach), now I just need to nail the interviews - but yay on booking an interview!
- Finally created several more light switch plates, which can be seen on my etsy.
- I still have my giveaway for January up. I will be participating in the YA Giveaway blog hop for February, and we'll continue it from there - one book a month!
- So far, I've read three books this month and I'm moving onto the fourth.
- TBR Pile Challenge has been going - I am almost through my holds at the library, then it's onto books on my shelf.
Additionally, my roommate and I made a video in support of our craft blog. It's kind of hilarious, so I'll share it on here for anyone that needs a pick-me-up!