- Wrote, edited, and published YA Dystopian, The Collapse (The Uprising #2).
- Wrote, edited, and published YA Contemporary, Girl Nevermore.
- Wrote, edited, and published short horror story, ZERO (which you can get for free by signing up for my newsletter).
- Started my author newsletter.
- Ran several book giveaways.
- Moved to a different state.
- Got a new job (which starts soon!)
- Read 50 books.
- Founded the independent author collective, The Scriptors.
- Finished NaNoWriMo for the fourth year in a row (by writing In a Blue Moon, to be published soon).
I think that's most of it, but overall a very productive year!
I'm excited for 2015, but I'm keeping my goal list a little shorter this year. I'm taking each day at a time, and I have a monthly calendar with each day's goals written out. It worked great for December, so I'm keeping it up for this year!
Here are my writing, reading, and personal goals for the next 365 days:
- Publish three books.
- Publish one novella.
- Read 55 books.
- Take five hikes to beautiful locations.
- Go on five photo adventures.
- Eat at five new restaurants.
- Complete NaNoWriMo for the fifth year in a row.
That's it! Seven goals. Of course, I can always stretch these goals. I can always add another book, hike, or random adventure to the mix. I'm excited for 2015, because I feel focused again and ready to take the challenges as they come.
Cheers to the New Year!
What are some of your accomplishments from the past year and goals for the new one?