- Read 136 books
- Wrote, edited, and published Hipstopia (The Uprising #1)
- Won the first ever "Iron Writer" put on by the Dreadful Cafe
- Wrote The Collapse (The Uprising #2) - working title (which also won NaNo 2013 for me)
- Wrote No Sugar Coating
- Made my first royalties
- Got published in my first anthology
- Proofread three books for two different authors (and actually got paid to do so!)
- Edited and queried Where We Collide
- Wrote 182,868 words, or more than 500 words a day on average
Otherwise, I'll keep on trucking with the one self-published release a year. The Collapse is slated for May 2014, and The Underground is slated for October 2014.
And just for fun, there are three photos below from Portland, OR, and one photo from Cape Cod, MA. We were lucky enough to visit both this year.