I fought with February, goal wise. We threw down, took the gloves off, and went three rounds. In the end, this is what I accomplished:
- Edited 60k of Where We Collide (10k left)
- Plotted the entirety of No Sugar Coating
- Wrote 8k of No Sugar Coating
I read seven books in February. My husband and I joke that I'm now addicted to reading. I think he's right. I continue to go to the library and buy books when they are on sale. I have 10 books on my desk that are all unread. Maybe I'm just a book hoarder... Better than the other alternatives, I suppose!
- Finish editing Where We Collide - get it to CPs
- Finish CPing
- Write 20k of No Sugar Coating
- Consider editing RUHE - discuss with Betas/CPs if they think it might be better if I make it darker... I still feel like it's not as strong as it could be
Just to update my word count, I've written 46,768 words this year! Okay, okay, I included some rewrites, but hey, that's work/words towards my end goal. So I have a right to brag about it just a little bit ;)
Feeling good about March, since the majority of the edits are done, I'm excited to start my new project in earnest.