What I accomplished: Major rewriting and replotting of Where We Collide to make it ten times better than it was before. Finished all but 10k of the edits (my goal was 30k edits, not 50k, so woohoo)! Finished Good Criminal Heart.
What I missed: Submitted The Unanswerable to ABNA, but due to illness didn't have time to edit it. Whoops.
Just in case you didn't know: This is day nine of Sickdom. Nine! And while it is "just a cold" and "not the flu" and all that - nine days has really thrown off my writing/editing game. This just means I need to step it up for February!
Original February Goals:
These are what I originally wanted to accomplish in the new year.
- Finish editing Where We Collide
- Get Where We Collide to my beta readers
New February Goals:
Similar to the original, but with new additions (and *sparkles*)!
- Edit Where We Collide again - this time to make it into first person, and therefore, even better than it is now.
- Finish CPing
- Get Where We Collide to CPs
- Plot the entirety of No Sugar Coating (my super secret YA Magical Realism project)
- Write Part One of No Sugar Coating
My March Goals will come at the end of February. Hopefully I will get some more random exercises to be blog content.
But know this, my friends: I am working!